Thursday, April 28, 2005
These are my ABCs
- A is for a.wholelottanothing.org - I am Matt Haughey's bitch, apparently.
- B is for basichip.com - Digital oddio: currently featuring MP3s of old kids' records!
- C is for chase.com/ - Almost debt free. Sort of. Kind of. For some values of "free" and "debt".
- D is for defamer.com - Only because it's Bunsen, I swear.
- E is for e19.email.excite.com/ - Excite webmail. I just know some morning I'm going to find this has disappeared over night without warning.
- F is for fool.com - The Motley Fool. I don't have any money; why was I here?
- G is for gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?section_name=dev&aid=2030 - An article about running an old version of the AS400 operating system on a Playstation. Because they could.
- H is for horsmanistan.blogspot.com - hey, that's THIS blog!
- I is for identifont.com/ - Identifont, the font identification site. Can't remember what I was doing here, but it might have involved a font.
- J is for jerkcity.com - HAGALAHAUGHLAHGUHAUGHALHGUH
- K is for kk.org/cooltools/ - Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools. Truth in advertising, that.
- L is for led-watch.com/ - Not where I ended up getting my LED watch.
- M is for maccers.blogspot.com - Maccers: she's feisty and stuff. And British.
- N is for netflix.com - How pedestrian of me.
- O is for oakley.com/brochures/eyewear/m_frame/ - Possibly the most embarrassing link thus far.
- P is for penny-arcade.com - A great webcomic about wangs and, to a lesser extent, gaming.
- Q is for qspp.com/a200203.htm - How culture affects strategy in business. I must've been trying to be proactive or something.
- R is for reuters.com/ - I like my news bite size.
- S is for scarygoround.com - A comic I refused to read for two years because I imagined John Allison had slighted me some how on another comic's message board. I really am a douche sometimes.
- T is for taochischool.com/index09.html - Something about Ch'i Gong breathing, whatever that is.
- U is for uknova.com - British TV torrents, old and new, with a lovely policy restricitng commercial releases
- V is for v-2.org/displayArticle.php?article_num=625 - Ikeaphobia? This must have come from MetaFilter...
- W is for webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey/teachingtool/fontcolor.html - Webmonkey's basic HTML guide. I had such good intentions when I first visited this, but I still know squat.
- Nothin'. Huh.
- Y is for yousendit.com/blocked.aspx - Hmmm. Same as Matthew. Must be the first Y link I've visited.
- Z is for z1.adserver.com/w/cp.x;rid=878;tid=5;ev=1;dt=3;ac=60;c=936 - Appears to be a bizarre pop-up that wants to look like an error message, but also sell me a free iPod.
rulesa entering doorway hksar ccdg composition allied rodents vacancy resilient michiganPost a Comment